1. Does my child have to be told more than once before he obeys?
2. Does my child answer immediately and respectfully?
3. Does he have a hard time saying, ‘I’m sorry’?
4. Is he allowed to pout when he can’t have his way?
5. Is he allowed to argue with me when told what to do?
6. Do I find myself adjusting my commands to fit his will?
7. Does he continually whine and complain?
8. Does he prefer to be other places rather than home?
9. Does he feel no responsibility to make a contribution to the home?
10. Is he allowed to belittle and make fun of you?