Home again, Home again…

My brain is full… my body is weary… my boys adjusting… my hubby loves me… I am home. The work is piled up. My mind wants to do so many things, my hands are itching to organize, clean up, cook, bake… but my limits are set in stone!!

I already have done too much this morning. And all I did was organize all the boy’s toys. The plastic drawer things they have had for yrs is well beyond use. I think there is more tape then plastic showing anymore. So I keep searching online for ideas for toys… everything cost so much. I don’t feel good enough to go shopping and browsing all the options of containers and figuring out sizes for shelves etc. So this morning I found a bunch of containers and tin cans and did my own sorting, made lables with pictures, and made it all look nice. Collin looks at it all and says, ‘Now we don’t have to dump everything out to find our stuff!!’ Right, that’s the whole point!! Not sure if it will actually work, it would for him. He is my totally organized, neat freak. The other two… ‘dump and dig, paw and see how far it will fly.’ So if this actually works, maybe I will invest in something that doesn’t look thrown together.

So did I do much ‘physical labor’? Not really. But I feel like I did. But it feels good to have that done!! One thing crossed off my list. Only 100 more to go. But I won’t look at it.

Life has been an adjustment since coming home from FL. Our plane was late landing in FL, so we took off late. We got home at 2:30am Sunday morning. I was feeling very worn out. My hubby even more, he was up almost 24hrs by the time we got home.

But it was so good to be home again. I was shocked and oh, so pleased to see that my hubby had washed the sheets and remade the bed. There is nothing like your own bed, with clean sheets and your husband beside you!!

Sunday we did go to church, late. And we just lounged around the rest of the day. My low came that evening, as the high of seeing all my ‘men’ wore off. Rylen after his nap, came to me and sleeply said, ‘Mom. Home!’ And happily curled up in my lap for a while. At church he told Bev and I, that he ‘hab two moms’. But was more then willing to go home with his real Mom!!

I was gonna try to go shopping yesterday, as the fridge was in a bad need of restocking. But I just couldn’t do it. So my Mom went for me. We got 5in of snow overnight, and the roads were not the nicest, so I was happy to stay in my cozy, warm house.

It almost is hard to wrap your mind around sun, sandy beaches, and flip flops to snow, cold and heavy coats in 3 hrs!!!

I will post more later on how it all went down there. I know I have LOTS more to say. But this will have to do for now. I will post as I have time and feel up to it. Hopefully within a couple wks I will see the benefits of the cleanses I did.

This entry was posted in Boys, Health, Lyme Journey, Motherhood and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Home again, Home again…

  1. Bev says:

    It’s good to have you home! And sometimes this “mom” of Rylen looks around for him! 🙂

  2. Pingback: A Father’s Love | Tenderherb's Blog

  3. Pingback: Spring Lyme Update | Tenderherb's Blog

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s